Shout out and very big thank you to MsNewLeaf https://msnewleaf.com/ for my nomination!
A bit of fun to get to know each other!
The Liebster (NOT Lobster, auto-correct!) award is something fun bloggers give to each other “[t]he Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
QUESTIONS FROM LEAFY
- If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
- To when I was a young teenager. I would tell her that she was beautiful, that it did not matter what others thought about her and she is a strong young woman capable of anything she wished.
- If you could return anything you own and get a refund, what would it be and why?
- This I am struggling with? I can’t think of anything, most of my big ticket items I love. I recently returned a white blazer because when I received it and tried it on, I realised it was a white blazer and I looked like a teenage boy from the 80s.
- If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
- I don’t love Dragon Fruit – it is stinky.
- Is there an item that you find completely useless and it shouldn’t even exist in the first place?
- In my house it is an old plastic parmesan cheese grater machine that my partner insist we keep from his old bachelor pad, profoundly listing all the reasons we need it. I have never seen him use it. I don’t even think he likes parmesan cheese.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Some little Aussie coastal town surrounded by rainforest.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Harm to my loves.
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- Anywhere on the beach.
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- I guess it is to be more forgiving to myself.
- What really makes you angry?
- When people are late or worse, when I am late due to others.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- My son. He is so damn cute.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
- Avengers – End Game. It.Was.Awesome.
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
- My teeth do not join at the front, I am an ugly eater.
- I was born while my parents were living out their ‘Hippy’ faze on a commune called ‘Cowsnest’
- I hate loose hairs on me.
- I thoroughly enjoy adrenaline seeking activities.
- Wrapping presents gives me great joy, the whole process from meticulously folding edges to putting ridiculously huge bows to seeing them received.
- I love team sports even though I have horrendous coordination.
- I have just taken up welding.
- I just spent $60 on glitter eyeshadow however I do not wear make-up.
- I choose political ignorance.
- I love the banjo.
- I have never meet a person who could whistle with their fingers louder that me. (the teeth thing surely)
I am going to do this as I go, as I only have a small handful of followers at this point and need to sit down and get my read on. It is my goal to spend more time here, less time in social media platforms.
Please hold for nominations at this point.
Thanks for reading.